BEGINNING ANEW

My previous blogs have been attached to a different gmail account. There are years of them, one a day over the last years.  The subjects are assorted and still attract readers through blogger and other search engines, so I don't want to take them down.  But it takes a long time to read through them.

Today is a Sunday.  The Southern Baptist kids on my south are happily screaming as they play games.  The family on my north is quiet, which is unusual for them.  Usually there is a cacophony of dogs, hard metal rock, and general slamming and shouting.

The cats are on my bed, sleeping sprawled in the unaccustomed pleasant temperature.

I'm curious to see what happens with this blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OPEN THE DOOR TO SCHNEIDERMAN

PRINCIPLES FOR AT (After Trump)

THE PAIN OF WRITING